4 small potatoes, unskinned and scrubbed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
dash of dried thyme
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (390 degrees F).
2. Parboil potatoes in a pot of water for 10 minutes (this will give the potatoes a crispy skin when roasted).
3. Take potatoes out and cut them into small wedges.
4. Place potatoes wedges in a mixing bowl with olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt, rosemary, and thyme. Combine well.
5. Scatter potato wedges on a lightly oiled oven pan. Roast for 45 minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve alone or with ketchup.